This is the SitRep for the week of October 12th, 2011.
- Puppy Prozac approved by FDA; turns out it’s nasty stuff. Thanks.  Manufacturer lies about effectiveness 
- Occupy Wall Street continues; are the 99% being hurt by celebrity fame whores? Kanye wears a $350+ shirt to the event. 
- Ron Paul continues to win poll after poll and debate after debate, in spite of “fair and balanced” media. 
- Move to Amend is rallying to get corporate personhood revoked via Constitutional amendment. Power to the people? 
- Monsanto is still bullying the very people that keep it in business; farmers